Skate Canada E-Store Shopping Help
Program Materials Site - First time access
What is my user ID & Password?
This site is only available to Skate Canada Clubs, Sections and Coaches. As a Skate Canada authorized purchaser you may already have a Skate Canada Membership Site login.
Please note that your Skate Canada online store login information is separate from your account with the Skate Canada Membership Site. If this your first time logging into the store as a Skate Canada member, go to https://scprograms.gadar.ca/Login.aspx and use the "Retrieve Password" section to validate your e-mail address and obtain your password.
How do I place an order?
To begin placing an order, follow these steps:
- Find the product(s) you’d like to purchase by browsing the site.
- Choose the correct size and quantity you would like to order and click “Add to cart”.
- When you have chosen all the items you would like to purchase, go to your “Cart” to review your purchase.
- After you have reviewed your order, click the “Checkout” button in your cart and enter your shipping and payment information when prompted.
- Click “Submit your order” and wait for a confirmation email that will update you of its status.
Checkout & Payment
How do I checkout?
Click the shopping cart on the top right of the screen when you are ready to check out and place your order. Once you have confirmed the items, you must verify your address and payment information and press "Checkout."
Q: What are the accepted methods of payment?
A: The following methods of payment are accepted:
Visa, Matercard, American Express and PayPal (a service that links to a bank account or credit card)
Q: How do I acquire a PayPal account?
A: Visit www.PayPal.ca and select “Sign up for Free” – you will then be guided through PayPal’s secure sign up process and can choose to pay for your PayPal purchases from your bank account, credit card, or Visa Debit card.
Q: How do I pay for my orders using PayPal
A: When you are finished choosing the items you want to buy, check to make sure everything is correct in your “Cart”. At “Checkout” you can choose PayPal as your method of payment.
Select PayPal at checkout. You’ll be taken to a secure PayPal page that will walk you through PayPal’s process and confirm your payment.
For additional information or support please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Delivery
Upon successful payment authorization, the majority of completed in-stock orders will ship within 2-7 business days.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to deliver quality goods in order to achieve our goal. If, however, a customer wishes to return any item the following policies and guidelines will apply.
Program materials such as ribbons, badges, medals and printed course materials are not eligible for return or refund.
Branded goods and clothing items may be returned within 30 days of the order date for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other additional charges. The postmark date of the return package will be considered the return date. Refunds will be processed using the same form as the original payment used at the time of purchase. All returned items must be unused/ unworn, in original product packaging, and accompanied by all paperwork, parts and accessories.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging with all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- Include name, billing name, address and order number in package.
- Send return package to:
1120 Morrison Drive – Unit 1
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Use of an insured and traceable shipping method for your return package is recommended. Please retain the return tracking number for your records. Gadar Sportswear will not be responsible for damaged, misdirected, or lost return packages.
- If incorrect, damaged, or defective items are received, please contact email@example.com to arrange return. If you fail to contact us prior to shipping item back, we assume no responsibility for any of the return shipping charges.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs if any shipment is rejected for any reason.
- Please allow an approximate period of 10 days before checking the status of your claim.
- Customer agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- Customer acknowledges that Gadar will use the email address they provide as the primary method for communication.
- Customer is responsible for keeping password secure. Gadar cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from customer failure to maintain the security of their Account and password.